Come make a dent in our food system.
If you’re passionate and driven to create, looking for a place to do big things, and excited by (or curious about) food, you might just fit in here.
We’re building the next generation of food storage systems for the household. We're unreasonably passionate about using hardware and data science to make food last longer, to help people manage what they have, and to get the food they want, when they want it. We're reinventing a category that's nearly a century old.
The CEO and Founder of Edesia previously also co-founded, led product at, and scaled a category-defining technology company that has over a thousand employees, and has won numerous awards – including being named the #1 Best Place To Work In Seattle.
Our core values shine through every day in interactions with colleagues, customers, and partners. While some believe core values show up when times are good, we believe they are truly on display when faced with adversity.
- Customer Obsessed. The customer is the source of our energy. We obsess over understanding their objectives, motivations, concerns, culture, and their experience with every aspect of our company and products. We never stop raising the bar for them.
- Outcome Oriented. We work our way backwards from success, thoroughly discussing what obstacles could get between us and our goal. We are each personally accountable for the goals we commit to, and we communicate them to colleagues clearly.
- Evolving, Constantly. We are perpetually learning, and working to develop as people. We continuously look for ways to raise the bar, always growing, expanding, and pushing limits. We are open to being wrong, even when it's difficult to hear.
- Different Together. We include others with diverse viewpoints and backgrounds to challenge our preconceived notions of the best path forward. We see it as a driver of strength, resilience, and unity that all of us are different in our own unique ways.
- Got Your Back. We support others when they are having a hard time. We listen when others need an ear, and we exercise empathy always. Even when we strongly disagree, we do so with kindness.
- Determined & Methodical. We see setbacks merely as solvable problems to work through. We reason from first principles and factual information. We ask phenomenal questions over and over, and challenge all ideas on the table until the best one emerges.
A Couple More Things
Edesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.